John Olsen Limited edition fine art reproduction print, hand signed, titled and editioned by the Artist. Every work is blind embossed with a Kookburra design drawn by John Olsen confirming their validity.
- Limited edition of 65 (one size only), plus 6 Artist's proofs
- Published 2017 - available mid-late November 2017
- Printed using Japanese pigment ink onto 310gsm English watercolour paper, this paper and ink combination makes them archival for up to 135 years.
- Paper size 87 x 92 cm, Image size 75 x 82 cm
- All prices are RRP for unframed reproductions and include GST for Australian orders.
- Delivery: Editions are usually dispatched within 5-10 business days. Please refer to shipping for more information
John Olsen is represented in Sydney by OLSEN (previously Olsen Irwin and Tim Olsen Gallery).
About John Olsen
Born in Newcastle in 1928, Dr John Olsen received an Order of Australia in 2001. In 1977 he was awarded the O.B.E. for services to the Arts and in 1993 he was awarded an Australian Creative Fellowship. He was also awarded the Wynne Prize in 1969 and 1985 and the Archibald Prize in 2005 among many other awards throughout his career. Olsen's work is represented in all Australian state gallery collections, the National Gallery of Australia, Canberra and regional galleries Australia wide. He is also represented in institutional, corporate and private collections in Australasia, United Kingdom, Europe and the United States of America ...read more