Limited edition fine art reproduction print, hand signed, titled and editioned by the Artist, Martine Emdur.
- Limited edition of 30 only
- Paper: 103 x 110cm, Image: 83 x 90 cm
- Printed on 100% archival acid free cotton rag paper, 300 gsm thickness, with archival inks
- All prices are RRP for unframed reproductions and include GST. Please call +61 2 9327 3922 for wholesale pricing.
- Delivery of works is based upon goods value and destination.
Martine Emdur is represented in Sydney by OLSEN (previously Olsen Irwin and Tim Olsen Gallery).
ABOUT MARTINE EMDUR
What could possess more elemental duality than water? It is the source of life and the prime force of nature, it is both sanctuary and menacing enigma. As a perpetual muse and technical challenge it is a subject that painter Martine Emdur can fathom in work after work. And with this she has created a unique continuum where the nuances of light, shadow, scale and protean buoyant movement become more palpable with each brush stroke and each new composition. Just as clouds disintegrate and re-form, water is in a continual state of renewal and restless movement... read more