This work has SOLD OUT
Limited edition fine art reproduction print, signed, editioned and titled by the Artist, John Olsen.
- Limited edition of 65 (one size only)
- Printed using Japanese pigment ink onto 256gsm English watercolour paper, this paper and ink combination makes them archival for up to 135 years.
- Paper size: 84.4 x 103 cm
- All prices are RRP for unframed reproductions and include GST. Please call +61 2 9327 3922 for wholesale pricing.
- Delivery of works is based upon goods value and destination.
- Printed by the Digital Art Directory
About John Olsen
Born in Newcastle in 1928, Dr John Olsen received an Order of Australia in 2001. In 1977 he was awarded the O.B.E. for services to the Arts and in 1993 he was awarded an Australian Creative Fellowship. He was also awarded the Wynne Prize in 1969 and 1985 and the Archibald Prize in 2005 among many other awards throughout his career. Olsen's work is represented in all Australian state gallery collections, the National Gallery of Australia, Canberra and regional galleries Australia wide. He is also represented in institutional, corporate and private collections in Australasia, United Kingdom, Europe and the United States of America ... read more