The artwork is available as a limited edition size of 99 and hand signed by John Olsen. Each work is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity, is blind embossed by the publisher and also has two additional "frog" blind embossments drawn and approved by John Olsen.
- Limited edition of 65 (available in one size only)
- Printed using Japanese pigment ink onto 256gsm English watercolour paper, this paper and ink combination makes them archival for up to 135 years.
- LARGE, Paper size: 84.8 x 110 cm - SOLD OUT
- X LARGE, Paper size: 104 x 135.3 cm
- All prices are RRP for unframed reproductions and include GST.
- Printed by the Digital Art Directory
John Olsen is represented in Sydney by OLSEN (previously Olsen Irwin and Tim Olsen Gallery).
About John Olsen
Born in Newcastle in 1928, Dr John Olsen received an Order of Australia in 2001. In 1977 he was awarded the O.B.E. for services to the Arts and in 1993 he was awarded an Australian Creative Fellowship. He was also awarded the Wynne Prize in 1969 and 1985 and the Archibald Prize in 2005 among many other awards throughout his career. Olsen's work is represented in all Australian state gallery collections, the National Gallery of Australia, Canberra and regional galleries Australia wide. He is also represented in institutional, corporate and private collections in Australasia, United Kingdom, Europe and the United States of America ... read more