Limited edition fine art reproduction is hand signed by Olsen. Every work is blind embossed with a frog design drawn and approved by John Olsen, and is accompanied by a numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
This beautiful works continues John Olsen's ongoing fascination with the fluid movement of water and the buzzing activity of animal life living on and around Australian ponds and streams. When you look closely, it is full of wild life: frogs, fish, plants and birds.
- Limited edition of 65 (available in large and x large)
- Printed using Japanese pigment ink onto 256gsm English watercolour paper, this paper and ink combination makes them archival for up to 135 years.
- LARGE, Paper size: 93 x 89.6 cm
- X LARGE, Paper size: 114.7cm x 109.4 cm
- Printed by Digital Art Directory
- All prices are RRP for unframed reproductions and include GST.
John Olsen is represented in Sydney by OLSEN (previously Olsen Irwin and Tim Olsen Gallery).
ABOUT JOHN OLSEN
Born in Newcastle in 1928, Dr John Olsen received an Order of Australia in 2001. In 1977 he was awarded the O.B.E. for services to the Arts and in 1993 he was awarded an Australian Creative Fellowship. He was also awarded the Wynne Prize in 1969 and 1985 and the Archibald Prize in 2005 among many other awards throughout his career. Olsen's work is represented in all Australian state gallery collections, the National Gallery of Australia, Canberra and regional galleries Australia wide. He is also represented in institutional, corporate and private collections in Australasia, United Kingdom, Europe and the United States of America ... read more